Labquality proudly presents the new external quality assessment programme for 2023. The new product catalogue introduces 9 new EQA schemes. The programme includes more than 170 clinically relevant external quality assessment schemes and fully complies with ISO 15189 standard requirements.
Labquality provides clinically relevant EQA programmes to support continuous quality improvements for the benefit of patients. Labquality’s external quality assessment programme is aimed at medical laboratories and point-of-care testing sites.
New schemes and products
- 2704 ACTH and cortisol
- 2706 Salivary cortisol
- 2754 Faecal elastase
- 5250 Interferon Gamma Release Assay (IGRA) for Mycobacterium tuberculosis
- 5261 Fungal infections, nucleic acid detection
- 5556 HSV1/HSV2/VZV/T. pallidum, nucleic acid detection
- 5965 CXCL 13 Chemokine
- 5230 Mycobacterium tuberculosis, drug resistance
- 2115 Haemoglobin, 1-level HemoCue 801 and HemoCue 301
Information about the contents and schedules of pilot schemes will be announced later. Pilot schemes are EQA schemes under our product development.