EQA Programme 2021
Labquality’s external quality assessment programme (EQAS) is aimed at medical laboratories and point of care testing sites. The programme includes more than 170 clinically relevant external quality assessment schemes and it is fully compliant with ISO15189 standard requirements.
Changes in the 2021 programme
New schemes and products
- 2525 5-hydroxyindoleacetic Acid (5HIAA)
- 5850 Brucella, antibodies
- 2733 Erythrocyte sedimentation rate, iSED
- 4340 INR, LabPad, POCT
- 5462 Malaria screening, Giemsa stain
- 5463 Malaria screening, MGG stain
- 5673 Respiratory adenovirus, antigen detection
- 5677 SARS-CoV-2, antibodies
- 5676 SARS-CoV-2, nucleic acid detection
- 5681 SARS-CoV-2, antigen detection (New! Not listed in the product catalogue 2021)
- 3170 Urine bacterial screening with automated analyzers, Pilot round (March).
- 5636 Zika virus, antibodies
Discontinued schemes and products
- 2370 Folate, erythrocytes
- 3201 Urine, identification of cells and other particles, paper prints
Planned pilot schemes
Information about pilot contents and schedules will be announced later. Pilot schemes are EQA schemes under our product development.
- Microbiology – Virology: SARS-CoV-2, antigen detection
- Microbiology – Virology: CMV and EBV, nucleic acid detection
- Microbiology – Bacterial serology: Francisella tularensis, antibodies
- Microbiology – Mycology: Fungal infection, virtual microscopy pilot study (native and fluorescence)
- Haematology – Coagulation: INR, qLabs, POCT
- Clinical chemistry – Special chemistry: Serum Hepcidin
- Clinical chemistry – Special chemistry: Gastropanel pilot study (analytes: Pepsinogen I and II, Gastrin-17, H. Pylori)
All changes are listed in the Product Cataloque 2021 on page 5. Please download the catalogue from the link below.